Are you getting the best deals? Is your purchasing team non-existent or short-handed? Are you thinking about recruiting or expanding your team?
The road to recovery for the hospitality sector will see challenges and many opportunities. Staffing is one challenge many businesses face as the doors reopen. A shortage of workers is making it difficult for operators to handle the influx of business, but the cost of retaining and hiring staff can also make it nearly impossible to generate enough profits to stay afloat or break even.
However, there is a way that will save you direct employment costs and enable you to achieve better outcomes.
Enhance Hospitality can help strengthen your management team and support the procurement director by enabling you to focus resources on the core business without the need of paying someone to perform non-core activities such as procurement and supply chain management. The savings could be substantial and vital to your survival.
Consider this: the cost of a procurement/purchasing manager can easily be £35-45K including salary and company benefits. Now factor in the level of experience and skill set of this employee. Are you really getting the best pricing across all categories? Are supplier contracts being monitored and performance accounted for? In a nutshell, is this individual leaving money on the table or negatively impacting the bottom line?
Procurement is an area that does not always get the attention it deserves. You are busy dealing with all the other ‘stuff’ – that is understandable. And that is why outsourcing procurement makes good business sense. When you choose to partner with Enhance Hospitality, you will reduce staffing costs immediately and benefit from the following:
- Our purchasing experts have years of industry experience, deep market knowledge and established relationships with local and national suppliers.
- We act as an extension of your team and take pleasure in understanding your business and requirements to ensure you get a tailored solution that meets your needs.
- We will work with your existing suppliers and identify new ones who can meet your criteria and offer better pricing.
- Our proven four-stage process and innovative technology allow us to run tenders faster and achieve results that deliver the greatest savings. During this unsettling year, we have saved clients 13% on average.
- There is no upfront costs for our services, so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
We think the opportunities far outweigh the challenges on the road to recovery, and outsourcing procurement to our team is one opportunity that will enable you to cut costs and grow profits whilst you focus on the core business. Our customers: Crieff Hydro Hotel, Edinburgh Collection, G1 Group, New Forest Hotels, MGM Hotels, Corrus Hotels, RAD Hotel Group, Victoria Restaurant Group – to name just a few – partner with Enhance for this very reason. We can help your business during the recovery – why not contact us to find out more?