The past year has been like no other in living memory, presenting procurement teams with uncertainty of product availability and pricing along with concern over margins. This is being exacerbated as suppliers have been pushing up prices and often not passing on market-driving price reductions due to oversupply or a lack of demand.
Whilst there is plenty of reason for concern, we also believe there is opportunity for your business and the Enhance team is here to help you prepare and gain a competitive advantage upon reopening.
Here are just a few ways our purchasing experts have supported customers over the last 12 months:
- Worked with dry goods suppliers in procuring PPE at competitive prices in case shortages from main suppliers occurred.
- Ensured core lines of fresh meat and fruit & veg were available to customers in lead up to uncertainty surrounding Brexit.
- Secured NO price increases from dry good suppliers since Autumn 2019.
How can our team help now so that your business thrives once the doors are open?
- Provide access to nationally benchmarked ‘fresh produce’ from local suppliers (fruit & veg, meat, fish).
- Offer national pricing for ‘non-food’ purchases (including PPE & Covid-19 related cleaning/sanitising products).
- Benchmark and compare national & regional wholesalers’ pricing against the current market pricing.
- Save you even more money with access to utility brokers for gas, electricity, and water.
These are just a few things that the Enhance team can do to benefit your business today and in the future. We welcome the opportunity to support your procurement needs and will do everything we can to ensure you will succeed and meet your business objectives.
Act now to ensure your business is ready for reopening – contact Andy Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org.